Stumpy's Resignation

Stumpy

Name: Stumpy
SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:0000000) STEAM_0:0:64763403
Reason for leaving: I have recently got a job and I need to focus on that and also school has been pounding me with work especially with testing coming up. With all this happening it makes it hard to hop on the server. Before I leave I want to notice some people during the duration of my time here in this server. @FrenchJm I want to see you as High command one day, and please don't change for anyone your a great guy to hang out with and if someone see's that differently then ignore them. @Elu you are one of the best officers I have met, you have given me plenty of opportunities within Nu7 and I just cannot thank you enough. @Bread Great VCMD you have always worked hard for the branch so keep up the great work. @Snowwx I have seen you go up in the ranks so fast and its well deserved nice hanging out with you and you will never steal my boots. Alex (sorry could not find the @ for you) You are a great officer and gave plenty of jokes to brighten up the mood keep it up. capfm loved playing with you and wish you the best of luck  I will be back soon, Nu7 will forever be the best MTF branch.

Edited by Stumpy

Once a part of the family, always a part of the family. Even though you will be resigning from Nu-7, you won't be resigning from our hearts.

Godspeed lad, may you find good fortune on your way.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight SCP-RP | Trial Moderator
Delta-5 | NCO
Delta-5 | Raptor Operative
Delta-5 | CTF JOP

See ya mate, I hope you will come back soon :3 So I can steal your boots again !

Ill miss you >w< 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• Bread locked this topic