Should I become support?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become support?

• Yes
    • No

-Game Name: Locus/SRT SSGT Locus 1R86

Steam Name: [GL] Luke

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Anytime that I'm on in game pretty much. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to be support so I can help out other members of the community. I wish to become a support member because it sounds like an interesting thing to do and I'm interested in helping others out when and where I can. I believe that helping out in the support team will help me become a better person overall and well help me to help others and leave a good first impression on them for what they can become within the community. I also wish to become support so I may help out the other support team members some of which I have talked to and asked about how support is and if they think I should apply. The reason I also want to join the support team is to get to know more people within the community than only the people within the server I am currently in. I also wish to become a support to help the people who get on late at night and need a TS support member to help them due to me playing at almost all time zones at night during the weekend and I play fairly late on the weekdays. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could give them someone who can be on at almost all times due to me having access to my laptop almost all the time. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would ask them what their problem is and once I get there problem I'll tell them the steps to fix it and see what they have already tried. I would try to see if the steps I give them fix it if that doesn't work I would ask another support member if he has any idea of what else he could try. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png