Xp systems - Accepted - Denied

Drako

What you want to see? -  as I know you guys like afk players and the xp systems works awesome I think you should add extra xp like when you complete bank raids or store robberies so more people have a meaning to play then to just sit there. I just think people who put a lot of hours into the game a day should be doing a little better then people afk just because there is no push to be higher then anyone.

Why should we add it? - to get afk people more active

What are the advantages of having this? - More active players then afk. More crimes to stop hence police rp 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - 

+Support
Would bring more activity

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Wasn’t this already accepted? If not + Support 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Unfortunately the script does not work. However we will look in the future about doing something similar to this.

PoliceRP Manager