1. 1. Should Jenson become a support member

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Jenson

Steam Name:[GL] jensonbarnes

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:196530768

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes i am an admin in imperialRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Im on pretty much every single day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? i wanna be apart of the support team because i want to be able to provide help and guidance to those that are new in teamspeak and require help with either getting tags, or are having issues with TS, i am a very friendly and active person of the community and i know how to keep a professional and friendly attitude to anyone i encounter, i have a lot of experience with teamspeak and i personally feel like i could make a significant difference within the support team!, i am active within the morning time zones meaning in the morning when nobody else is on or not many people are in the ts i will be able to help people in the morning when barley any support are on so it would be allow me to constantly be available to assist people (BST Timezone). I Am well aware of the teamspeak rules as well so i know what i am expected to do as a support member,i also know the Support member rules as well so i am well aware of what i can and cant do within support.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I Think i can effect the support team in a positive way because i know that patience is an important thing within in support and i know that some people sit in a support channel for multiple hours on end waiting for a support member to no avail, i want to be able to be that support member that can provide help to people at any time, allowing support to be a bit more active in the BST Timezone

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I Would Greet them in the following way

-Salutations sir and or mam, my name is jenson and i am a member of the support team, what issues are you currently having and or what tags are you needing? Please do take your time as i am not in a rush and have all the time needed to provide you with any kind of assistance you need!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes and i do plan on reading every day or whenever told to so i can be up too date with any rule changes that occur

Thank you for Reading My Application for support, have a nice day everyone.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Head of Staff

+Support

Good guy
Active
Decent app

Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

+Support

-Nice guy & active on TS.

-Decent application.

-Deserves the position.

Overall Jenson would make A great addition to the support team. Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

+ Support

- Good Administrator for ImperialRP

- Decent Application

- Active on TS

Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy