Warned for Server Diss- Denied

Gaming Gandhi

1. Questions:
Why was I given a warn even though there's nothing on the rules about server diss?

2. Your In-game:
ST PVT YeYe 5959

3. Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:574814314

4. The admin's name in-game:
Buck

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):
[GL] Bacon/Buck

6. What warning did you receive:
Server diss

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
image.png.1b2cd50b5d6bde656781fa9e2fc780a3.png
https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199109894357

8. Why do you think this warn was false:
I was warned for server diss. The server has been incredibly laggy recently, I'm really not sure what changed. But upon joining I have to wait up to 10minutes for the annoying "Reconnecting" screen to go. I live in the UK and have a download speed of 150-200 (upload 50-70) as well as my hardware is good enough to run VR at 120FPS consistently and I'm having FPS and latency issues. The FPS I can deal with but the latency is not acceptable and is incredibly annoying. Because I was annoyed and felt I could voice my frustration along with some others that are complaining in OOC.
I am almost instantly muted and brought. [GL] Adam tells me to not server diss. (I was the only one to be muted and brought)

During the sit with Adam I acting aggressively because I couldn't fully understand him as every 10 seconds that Red reconnecting screen would pop up. Now I know I wasn't the only one experiencing this as people were still complaining about it in chat.
I asked him "Am I seriously not allowed to voice my opinion?" before he could answer I said "Forget it, give me the warn. You're not going to listen anyway." he gave me the warn and I was kicked for '20 Warning Threshold' I joined back and again was faced with the constant reconnecting page (many of the chat was complaining too) I was then brought by Adam where he said I need to receive a ban for my 20 Warnings (bare in mind that only 3 of them I had received this year) I again complained that I couldn't understand him because I was disconnecting and he said "well I've got a fix for you" and then banned me for a week.

Personally I do not believe that this was a "server diss" as I was only voicing my opinion and frustration. But apparently free speech isn't allowed, apparently I need to praise the server for it's laggyness? Am I seriously not allowed to complain in OOC about my issues with Latency? I guess not.
However, there's nothing in the rules about server diss, only to not use foul language in OOC which is a given. So why was I warned?
I wasn't offending anyone, I wasn't targeting anyone?
I was complaining about my annoyance with the latency issues, which the majority of the server was also experiencing.

I feel I've been treated unfairly as I've been warned (and in result: banned) for something that wasn't even against the rules. Even though multiple of the other players on the server were doing the exact same without repercussion.

-Support

Warn was just denied.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

20 hours ago, Gaming Gandhi said:

During the sit with Adam I acting aggressively because I couldn't fully understand him as every 10 seconds that Red reconnecting screen would pop up. Now I know I wasn't the only one experiencing this as people were still complaining about it in chat.
I asked him "Am I seriously not allowed to voice my opinion?" before he could answer I said "Forget it, give me the warn. You're not going to listen anyway." he gave me the warn and I was kicked for '20 Warning Threshold' I joined back and again was faced with the constant reconnecting page (many of the chat was complaining too) I was then brought by Adam where he said I need to receive a ban for my 20 Warnings (bare in mind that only 3 of them I had received this year) I again complained that I couldn't understand him because I was disconnecting and he said "well I've got a fix for you" and then banned me for a week.

-support

Adam is a senior Admin and knows what he is doing

You also clearly said that you just wanted the warn and not to talk with us.

You were banned for 20 warns not server diss. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5