recon's Ban Appeal

recon

Steam Name: recon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103893952

Ingame Name: recon

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that banned you: Weiss/Noah Lee

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM x18 & FailRP - using 1028-A swep while moving

Dispute: While on SCP 1028-A, I ran around with SCP 1028 and killed multiple people. The first were a few maintenance that I killed, the second were multiple GENSEC by D block, non of which threatened SCP 1028. I will admit that I neglected to read the MOTD before flagging onto the SCP which was a huge mistake and extremely dumb on my part. The incident should have never happened and I am extremely sorry to anyone who was affected by the incident and I am extremely sorry for this poor behavior from me. I was blacklisted from SCP 1028-A which I rightfully should be and believe that I deserve the punishment of this blacklist. There has not been a minute that has gone by this evening where I haven't thought of the server. Once again, I am deeply sorry for the incident and I promise it will not happen again.     

I feel like you should wait out your ban. Like you said you understand why you were punished and say that it was on your part for not looking at the motd. I think you should wait the 5 days so it will help you think twice next time.

yeah you didn’t know but whenever flagging on a new SCP you should always read the motd first.

In the end it’s on you that you didn’t read the motd and it feel like you should wait out your 5 days. May help teach you a lesson 🤷‍♂️

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

1 hour ago, The CI Zero said:

I feel like you should wait out your ban. Like you said you understand why you were punished and say that it was on your part for not looking at the motd. I think you should wait the 5 days so it will help you think twice next time.

yeah you didn’t know but whenever flagging on a new SCP you should always read the motd first.

In the end it’s on you that you didn’t read the motd and it feel like you should wait out your 5 days. May help teach you a lesson 🤷‍♂️

-Support

Denied

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro