General Suggestion - MTF Job Pack Addition - Denied

[Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon

What are you suggesting? - S.C.P-40000

How would this change better the server? - Would add incentive to the MTF Job pack. And add more of a unique feel to some portion of it

This could be added to the MTF Job pack to add more incentive to purchase the MTF Job pack. However, you may have to increase the price of the jobpack from 15$-20$ or restrict the job to Gold+/Diamond+

Another way this could benefit the server is because it would add another SCP to the roster of the good guys in a way while adding incentive for people to donate for said Pack. At the moment, The incentive to purchase the MTF job pack isn't the greatest due to the jobs not being the greatest. 

This would add a factor of unique-ness for this community (More-so then it already is), and invite others to try somethin' new, but entertaining. 

https://aminoapps.com/c/warhammer-40k/page/item/s-c-p-marines/l8aB_poHGIeXvpzwek4d8M2Wk8Yv2VVd8Y

"SCP-137 is never to be used on sex toys.

Under no circumstances is Dr. Bright allowed to expose SCP-137 to Warhammer 40K minifigures. Again. Not even in an attempt to terminate SCP-682." Source - http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

IS LORE FRIENDLY! EAT IT!

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  May un-balance the other jobs within the MTF Job Pack. May require a buff of the other jobs. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Donators/MTF

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1846091495&searchtext=Bolter
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624756366&searchtext=Space+Marinespacer.png

Edited by [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon

Wait, why would we add an SCP to MTF Job Pack? This makes no sense tbh, and I don't really understand the suggestion

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Just now, [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon said:

Would add it the MTF Job-pack because it would be aiding the MTF Not the SCP's

You could just make this an SCP Suggestion, we have SCPs that Aid MTF and Security, such as 912, already, so I don't understand why this should be in MTF Job Pack. Also considering it's an SCP, it would most likely need extended NLR time

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Just now, Echo Romeo said:

You could just make this an SCP Suggestion, we have SCPs that Aid MTF and Security, such as 912, already, so I don't understand why this should be in MTF Job Pack. Also considering it's an SCP, it would most likely need extended NLR time

Riddle me this -- Would you buy MTF Job pack with how it currently is? Half the jobs are.. Kinda trash.. Especially the demo expert. 

Just now, [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon said:

Riddle me this -- Would you buy MTF Job pack with how it currently is? Half the jobs are.. Kinda trash.. Especially the demo expert. 

I already bought it, just for Stealth Operative

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF

overall -support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

yeah....no

I really dont see a point to this as both MTF branches recently got powerful classes (including an SCP)

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

20 hours ago, [Hotwyer]Drake_The_Dragon said:

What are you suggesting? - S.C.P-40000

How would this change better the server? - Would add incentive to the MTF Job pack. And add more of a unique feel to some portion of it

This could be added to the MTF Job pack to add more incentive to purchase the MTF Job pack. However, you may have to increase the price of the jobpack from 15$-20$ or restrict the job to Gold+/Diamond+

Another way this could benefit the server is because it would add another SCP to the roster of the good guys in a way while adding incentive for people to donate for said Pack. At the moment, The incentive to purchase the MTF job pack isn't the greatest due to the jobs not being the greatest. 

This would add a factor of unique-ness for this community (More-so then it already is), and invite others to try somethin' new, but entertaining. 

https://aminoapps.com/c/warhammer-40k/page/item/s-c-p-marines/l8aB_poHGIeXvpzwek4d8M2Wk8Yv2VVd8Y

"SCP-137 is never to be used on sex toys.

Under no circumstances is Dr. Bright allowed to expose SCP-137 to Warhammer 40K minifigures. Again. Not even in an attempt to terminate SCP-682." Source - http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

IS LORE FRIENDLY! EAT IT!

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  May un-balance the other jobs within the MTF Job Pack. May require a buff of the other jobs. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Donators/MTF

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1846091495&searchtext=Bolter
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624756366&searchtext=Space+Marinespacer.png

why not just make this about the scp job pack doe

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

seems good but I am not sure it would be usefull

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• 2 weeks later...