• yes
    • no

What is your ingame name?: Manjini

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:513564410

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT 

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation  

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Ducks         

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I will improve SF in many ways by organizing, making sims, and making the tryouts system better. More organized, I will help SF with getting new news about what rules there are going to be made that affect SF. I also have experience of what people don't like in SF, like having ST around all day stealing their ships, so I would like to have a better system to not allow STs in SHB without permission, like doing a tryout or visiting to see how everything works. I also will help SF build a profitable and structured formation on organizing for sims as I see everyday people throw a Sim in so that they can get a little fun and do a simple fight battle. If I joined, I would like to have SF do more flying rather than just practicing gun aim, something that SF does not normally do in events. Talking about events, I would also like SF to be more a part of events than just sitting in SHB and waiting for something to come at there way. I would talk to game masters to have them do a little more flying events when the player count is at like 80, so at least they get as much air combat as they can. I'm in SF and know what struggles I can fix if I'm in aviation in naval, and that's why I think I would do a good aviation officer.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I think you should trust me because I have much experience with SF, being an NCO, and knowing how to do tryouts and organize events. And SF also depends on me by giving me a high position in their battalion and letting me as an NCO do tryouts whenever I want. I think that's a big deal considering that some SF members are trying to tell me to become an aviation officer because they think I would do a good job. As you may know, I'm also a mod and have had experience with having some people having a little bit of anger. So I have experience with dealing with people that don't know how to cooperate. you should also trust me with this position because i have time in SF and naval. so i know how naval wants to do things and also what SF wants and needs. 

Why do you want this rank?: 

I want this rank, so I can help SF become a less mingy time of battalion, and more formal and structured so new people when they come in will be much better for them getting the basics and then after they get the basics can rank up much more than merely having to be taught something they new but missed (this includes me when I started in SF). I also want this rank to be more into SF when I'm in a naval job. I'm much time into SF and wish that I could also be somewhat part of SF in Naval.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

To Oversee SF and know if they are doing tryouts and sims how they are supposed to be, also getting them new news they need to know about and also if naval needs them for transport of a specific thing or somewhat a need of them. Also know if there players are been promoted and doing roster updates and also promoting people that are been left out.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Denied
Aviation Officer is now full, feel free to apply for another specialty

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png