343 request unblack list / apology to staff and community

jack the mad man

Steam Name: jackthemadman

steam id STEAM_0:1:586236008

Ingame Name:CTJK

Job Blacklisted From:SCP 343

Reason for the Job Blacklist: overall prop abuse

Dispute:
I am aware i am a very disliked member of this forums and server ( scp rp )
i am applying for a unblack list from my platnium job scp 343

i have been very... stressed latley so for a while i had been acting immature and recived a 3 week ban recently which i have just returned from seeing my black list.
i understand that what i did was very immature and i will be trying to restrain myself from doing actions similar in the future.
the issue stemmed from me being disrespectfull and angry a lot aswell as me not understnad rules of rp and consequences. i am not looking to use this as a excuse for my actions i have asberges and sometimes find it difficult to control myself.
i also was breaking rules with props now i understnad what i did was wrong so if i am able to be unblacklisted i was wondering if you would take my prop limit away  as the issue was mainly from that but i generally enjoy intreacting with people and playing as 343.
during the time i was immature i had said a lot of horrible things and had been rude to a number of staff and would like to give you my sincerest apology's to i regret having things get that far and should have listened and stopped sooner.
its my birthday today and was going to sak to make a church somewhere as 343 but never mind anyways i do not expect to be trusted or forgiven or even unblacklisted but i once again appeal and apologize

singed: Michael

Here's the thing though,

the things you did on 343 weren't just small little hiccups, they were serious offenses 

while I do acknowledge your apology, idk if I can +support this, i'll wait for other peoples take

on it and change later on

+/-Support for now

Edit: after considering the facts and looking at past, its hard to really look past all this and see you really changed

its a -Support from me

Edited by OWNED
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

21 minutes ago, OWNED said:

Here's the thing though,

the things you did on 343 weren't just small little hiccups, they were serious offenses 

while I do acknowledge your apology, idk if I can +support this, i'll wait for other peoples take

on it and change later on

+/-Support for now

i am fully aware what i did was over the top and not small offences it would be great if i could be un blacklisted but im not expecting to be thanks for acknowledging my apology 

i have been learning to rp more now that i have tried other servers during my ban and hope i can start a new

16 hours ago, jack the mad man said:

01/26/2021, 19:37:19 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Mass prop abuse, Spawning explosive props on people, Buying weapons as 343, NITRP

02/02/2021, 21:40:04 - SCP - [GL]Bread - Prop Abuse - SCP-343

02/03/2021, 21:37:54 - SCP - Jack - Spawning props in dblock as 343

02/03/2021, 14:00:41 - SCP - [GL]BritishMarksman - abusing props|teaming with d class as 343

- Support. I'm going to assume I probably put this blacklist on since 99.5% of the time it's me for the follow up ones and I can't check. But this would be why the player received the blacklist. Multiple instances of misconduct on SCP 343, as well as the high likelihood of abuse on this SCP means that a blacklist was issued to prevent further misconduct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

01/26/2021, 19:37:19 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Mass prop abuse, Spawning explosive props on people, Buying weapons as 343, NITRP

02/02/2021, 21:40:04 - SCP - [GL]Bread - Prop Abuse - SCP-343

02/03/2021, 21:37:54 - SCP - Jack - Spawning props in dblock as 343

02/03/2021, 14:00:41 - SCP - [GL]BritishMarksman - abusing props|teaming with d class as 343

- Support. I'm going to assume I probably put this blacklist on since 99.5% of the time it's me for the follow up ones and I can't check. But this would be why the player received the blacklist. Multiple instances of misconduct on SCP 343, as well as the high likelihood of abuse on this SCP means that a blacklist was issued to prevent further misconduct.

with all do respect im aware of my past actions but i really enjoy 343 and hope i can get un black listed aswell as i dont plan on using any props outside of a rp situation thank you for your comment tho