Mutipule tests on SCP-1048A

Bozobong

Name: Dylan Elder
SCP:  SCP-1048A

Question / Idea: Here are the multiple ideas I have for 1048A:

1) Can a deaf D-class be affected by 1048A ?

2) I want to know how the ears manifest by an x-ray when 1048A shouts and that questions I have are like is it grown in the mouth or do the ears slowly appear ? 

3) Can we incapacitate 1048A by a loud sound ?                                                   

4) What is on the inside of 1048A ?

5) What would happen if I played different music which might show if 1048A can be intelligent 

Background Research: From what we know when someone comes close to 1048A they emit a high pitch scream that cause death by asphyxiation in the mouth and tracheae 
Hypothesis: 

1) I feel like even deaf they will still have the ear growth which might show you just need to be in the range of the scream  

2) I think that the ears will grow from the skin from the mouth

3) I think by all the ears some might work and when there is a loud sound it will fall to the ground or stop moving 

4) I think it might be full of other organs as the ears are on the outside

5) I think jazz would be 1048A favorite as it is not loud and calming and rock would be their least favorite as its loud  

Observations (What Happened During Test): 

1) When we had the D-class ears cut off to no longer hear we then stuck him in the cell with 1048A and then when 1048A saw the D-class emitted the high pitched scream and then in a couple of seconds the D-class fell to the floor and started to suffocate and then died from asphyxiation in the mouth and tracheae.

2) When we setup the x-ray and sent in the D-class we waited out of range of the pitch and when 1048 screamed and when the ears started to grow from within the D-class and then died of asphyxiation in the mouth and tracheae so we wanted to know if this would happen again or if switch's and got another D-class and sent him in the chamber. When in 1048A screamed and the same thing happened and the D-class was killed by asphyxiation in the mouth and tracheae and when we got both of the D-classes to test if the ears were made from their own body they were.

3) We had huge and loud speakers inside of 1048As chamber by some RIGs and when all setup we all put on some headphones and blasted very loud sounds from the speaker and when that happened it looked like 1048A didn't care and stood in the same spot for 2 and a half minutes before exploding into ear chunk and was then killed until 1048 decided to make another one to recontain and study for the future  

4) When we were cleaning 1048A cell from the last test I got to see what their insides look like and from what it seems its all just ears but interesting is that there was some fuzzy stuffing in 1048A which could be from 1048 but could be from another stuffed animal and when we got to see the bowtie that 1048A wears it looks identical to 1048s tie which could mean that 1048 can replicate stuff and could explain how he go so many ears without people noticing but this is just a theory still  

5) When we setup some speakers in 1048As chamber by some RIGs we played some classical music and it seemed that 1048A didn't care for classical so we moved to country and when we played some it looked like 1048A started to get angry and started to bang on the door which is a new behavior so we switched to electronic dance music which seemed to make it calm down a little but still seemed angry so we moved on to hip-hop and 1048A didn't care much for hip-hop so we moved on to jazz in which 1048A sat in the corner and sit down and did nothing so we moved on to K-pop which made 1048A furious and started to scream but this is not know because we turned of jazz or could be come from the K-pop but we moved on to metal in which 1048A exploded within a minute and so had to wait for 1048 to make a new 1048A and capture alive but when that happened we moved on to oldies which made 1048A again sit in a corner and we moved on to pop which 1048A didn't react to at all so moved on to rap in which it looked like 1048A started to walk around but we didn't know why so we moved to rock which of course 1048A exploded  again so we ended our testing there.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 

1) It seems no matter what even deaf people can still be killed by 1048A which then it doesn't seem to matter whether you can hear to die as you just need to be in the area where the pitch can be heard  

2) Instead of having ears transported they will grow and use your own body to grow the ears 

3) It seemed like if ever have to stop 1048A all we would need to do is blast very loud music and then they would be killed from maybe any loud sound but more test on when 1048A will explode from quitter sounds so we don't have to wear headphones 

4) It seems that 1048 is full of ears and a small percentage of stuffed animal stuffing

5) It seems that the only notable things is that jazz and oldies calm1048A and K-pop and contrary which made1048A mad and metal and rock made 1048A explode  

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: 

1) I was correct as you did need to be in the area where you can hear the pitch of 1048A

2) I was correct from knowing the ears will grow since if 1048A had to use it own ears that it is  made from they would disappear after one person 

3) It was no where near close as I didn't think 1048A would explode from a loud sound but that could be the cost of having so many ear

4) No as I thought that 1048A would have some sort of organs to make such a high pitched scream but seemed like it could be supernatural but still undetermined  

5) I was right but I didn't expect 1048A to die twice from some music and make be mad from some but we did find out that 1048A likes calming and relaxing music which is good to know