Multiple tests on SCP-008

Bozobong

Name: Dylan Elder 

SCP: SCP-008 

Question / Idea: I have several questions I want to know about 008: 

1) Are obese people much more quickly to attack people and eat them compared to skinner people ? 

2) Are the test subjects more likely to become infected faster if they have lost a lot of blood ? 

3) Do different blood types matter when getting infected with 008 ? 

4) Do 008-1s know what a person would look like if we put a skinny D-class and an obese D-class that are behind a wall 

5) Is it possible to lure 008-1s with a trail of fresh blood to be able to contain them if there ever was an outbreak ? 

Background Research: We have no idea where 008 originated from but we know it is 100% infectious and 100% lethal 

Hypothesis: Here are my predictions for each test: 

1) I think obese people will be much more faster to attack people as they would more hungry 

2) I feel like it will make people infectious slower from loss of blood and can't travel as fast

3) I think it wouldn't slow down to such a significant degree but if we find out if any blood type can somewhat slow down 008 that would be major 

4) I think 088-1s will find out by maybe smell to tell the difference from behind a wall with a skinny D-class or a obese one 

5) I think 008-1s will follow a trail of blood to find their next victim 

Observations (What Happened During Test): 

1) When I infected the first D-class and made him into an 008-1 he was aggressive but usual behavior for a 008-1 and we had him pinned to a wall while I had a button to release him and so we put the other two D-classes into 008s chamber and one was 304 pounds while the other D-class was 194 pounds and bother were also pinned to the opposite wall. When I let 008-1 and the D-classes free when the RIG exited the chamber the two D-classes were terrified but that isn't unusual but it did seem that it took about two seconds before 008-1 chose who to attack first which was the obese one. It leaped onto the obese D-class and started to tear his neck out and started to chock on his own blood when the skinny D-class started to bang on the glass window asking and begging for help but was ignored as we continued to watch as 008-1 killed the obese subject. When the obese D-class it seemed to take notice and so ran to the skinny D-class and killed the same way but other were killed and the RIG unit went in and bagged all of the bodies and burned while the cell was cleaned of the blood.

2) When we got to SCP-008s chamber we had two D-classes and we gave one a knife and told to stab the other D-class with it but they refused but was convicted from an MTF guard saying he will do it to both of them if he didn't listen ad so he agreed. Once in the chamber one D-class was pinned to the wall while the other stabbed him over and over until ordered to stop and wait as he started to bleed out and once I saw that he lost a lot of blood I opened 008 and exposed both to the virus to see the difference when one is healthy while the other is very injured. it seemed that the other D-class turned in half of the time compared to other D-classes and then went and killed the other D-class not yet dead and both were shot and killed and their bodies burned.

3)When testing every blood type these were the results: A+ was 1.6 seconds when 008 the blood cells came into contact with 008. A- was 1.6 seconds as well. B+ was 1.3 seconds when 008 came into contact with the blood cells. B- was 1.5 seconds when the blood cells came into contact with 008. O+ was 1.9 seconds when 008 came into contact with 008. O- was 4.2 seconds when blood cells came into contact with 008. AB+ was 2.3 seconds when 008 came into contact with the blood cells. AB- was also 2.3 seconds as well. 

4) When getting three D-classes ready we had one go ahead and be turned into 008-1 and be held behind a wall and not be able to see the other D-classes and when we got to the 008s chamber we didn't let them see or hear 008-1 and put behind the wall and pinned down to try and not do anything. When we released 008-1 he was able to tell there were people behind the wall and started to search a way inside but failed and so it seems like it didn't care who it got to first just getting inside was its first goal. When it couldn't find anywhere it started to bash where the obese D-class was but couldn't break the wall and kept on bashing into the wall. It seemed more angry until it died from too much trauma to the head so we had to burn the body and then we got the D-classes to med bay and got amnestic and return to D block.

5) When we got two D-classes to kill for their blood and we got into bottle to spill around to see if 008-1 would follow and we prepped a little maze for 008-1 with some paths with blood and some without to see where it would go and see if it would find the exit. When 008-1 got into the maze they instantly started to follow the blood that was fresh and not going where not any blood was but some points it seems to get confused and stop but we don't know what it was doing but could be smelling for more blood to follow the trail. When it got to the exit it was killed and then its body was burned and the maze was torn apart and the floors cleaned to get rid of the blood.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):

1) It does seem that 008-1s do seem to choose who they go after based on size and will go after the biggest to maybe make the 008-1s stronger in forces.

2) It seems like when injured and near death it will take half of the time as this is probably because the subject needs to die to become an 008-1 and be able to infect people.

3) It seems O- was the most effective blood to withstand 008 the longest and this might be because 0- can be donated to every type of blood no matter what which might help with future research.

4) It seemed that it knew where the obese D-class was and died from what looked like anger each time it couldn't get though the wall and doesn't care whether it dies as long as it gets to their target and able to turn them  

5) It seems like 008-1 is able to smell after all and seems to have to pause to find where the blood leads and this could be used to help stop spread 008 if a breach does occur with some fresh blood from some D-classes 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: 

1) Yes as I thought that a 008-1 would go after a bigger subject if given an option to make and will go after people that are bigger if they are given a choice if multiple people are around when in an area. 

2) I was wrong as I thought it would slow down the process but instead sped it up which was unexpected but when thought about how close the subject is close to death it make sense. 

3) I was somewhat wrong as I didn't know it would be such a big difference when it came to blood types which might help in some way to help slow or stop infection all together.

4) I was correct but we might not know if it was from smell but could be a 6th sense since not much is still known about SCP-008 

5) I was correct from that 008-1 would follow the blood trail and find the exit plus they did it really fast but this could be coincided normal t get to their victims fast to infect them.