• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Tyler John

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96519991

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5 Weeks 3 Days

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard 

How many Warns do you have?: 6 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Through my time as part of low command so far, I have shown to not only be active but a productive and competent member of command.  I'm confident that I've excelled in my responsibilities as a Lieutenant and I'm sure command and enlisted would agree. I am fluent in the Police Department guidelines and how the department is run. Whenever someone needs me whether it be for advice or a reprimand I am calm, collected, and open-minded. When on Police I make sure cadets are getting trained properly along with conducting teamspeak checks and consulting with supervisors. I also make an effort to frequently interact with lower enlisted to create transparency and a bond so that enlisted can come to me about anything and not be afraid to ask questions. I am trust that I am ready for the rank of Captain and can handle the responsibilities that come with the rank. As one of the more senior Lieutenants I have had the opportunity to gain a plentiful amount of experience that I trust will help me further my career within the department. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain