Bagels Nu7 Application

Normal_Bagel

In Game Name: Bagel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96853110

Discord Name: Normal_Bagel#7985

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: 1 It was when I first joined the server (back when A1 was a thing) for fail RP.  I have no clue why because it was over a year ago.

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" I would like to join because I have the experience and skill. I have been in almost every MTF branch throughout the years and with that I have gained a lot of combat skill and experience, along with plenty of knowledge of the MOTD, how to read SOP's, Armory Restrictions, and other documents. I want to be apart of a group that can get shit done when shit needs doing, and sense Nu7 is in the facility at all times Nu7 is great for that.  I like Nu7 and most of  the people in Nu7. I feel as if this is one of the coolest branches to apart of and I would really feel as if I was at home. I've always wanted to recontain SCP's and feed them, as a Gen-Sec officer I don't get to witness the true experience of that. So yes this I why I would like to join your Nu-7 unit. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers:  

Current:
Executive Researcher in CI

MSGT in CI

SM in Gen-Sec 

Past:

A1 SGT 

E11 MSGT

Experienced medic

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yup

+Support

I'm sure he'll do good.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

• Bread locked this topic