Mike's Medical Officer Application

[GL] Mike

Should I be a Medical Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be a Medical Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RST SSGT Mike 1123

2: What's your timezone?: PST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:209339952

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I would like to be a medical officer because I see a lot about Medical that makes me want to help it, I used to be technical manager back on SCP-RP and I loved the RP of it, for this reason I wanna join the Medical Officer team to continue RP. I love the RP of this branch and I wanna help expand it from not only an Officer point of view, but the point of view of someone who has been an Officer in a strictly RP branch before and excelled at it.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 9

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a medical officer because of my experience, activity, and leadership. I can be a fantastic leader especially when it is needed of me. I can lead Enlisted and NCOs well and in stressful situations, I also have the ability to lead when not being listened to. I have a loud voice, meaning I never really can be talked over by Enlisted and I can give out orders even when others are yelling/panicking. To expand on my activity I can be on Medical for 5-6 Hours a day and I can be constantly active daily to give Enlisted a reason to get on by being active and rewarding them for their activity. Finally my last quality is my experience, I was a Nu7 Commander, E11 Vice Commander, (Present) Naval Commander/Aviation Officer, and as stated before Technical Manager.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I command other troopers extremely well, often being put in charge of teams during SIMs because of my leadership abilities. Not only can I lead well but I can be confident while doing so. I won't second guess myself or stutter when giving or even following an order. (Unless it breaks a rule of course)

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: You should accept my application over others for a few reasons. I will gloss over my other quality because I believe these are the main reasons why I should be accepted. These qualities again are my Leadership, Activity, and experience. I know I am repeating myself but I strongly believe this is what makes me have a better application over others as I have the qualities to make a great officer.

9: Extra: I know this isn't an actual part of the application but I wanted to state I know I am recently promoted to SSGT but I still believe I should at least be given a chance due to my past of being put into officer positions and doing a good job.

ย 

ย 

+Support
Mike is a really active and nice Medical member, he is on daily and really cares about the battalion. The only problem I have is you need to be NCO for more time, other than that Good Luck!

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

ACCEPTED

Please speak to me or Kami for 2nd LT Training

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staffย | "I wasย hom"ย |ย PhDย in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Formerย Commanderย "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)ย ย Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

ย