Marv's Support Application

DoodleBob

Would Marv be a good support member?  

1. 1. Would Marv be a good support member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Shock VCMDR Marv 2862 

Steam Name: [GL] DoodleBob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94567594

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaming light? Yes a GM Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday for at least 3+ hours

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team to further my involvement within Gaming Light and help those in need of a solution to their problem. Far to often as a staff member I am asked can you help me with team speak tags or I need help with my game, And I always help to the best of my abilities but its not always enough for I am not in a position to assist people with their problems when it comes to support. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will bring a new level of dedication and activity to the support team and the community in general. I promise to be active and always available to help and or mentor new staff or new members that way they can help others and one day become the future staff members I know they can be.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi my name is marv I am your support agent for today, What seems to be the problem today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I do

• 3 weeks later...

+/- support

short app.

83/150 word count.

Nice, friendly person to talk to.

Is a senior mod

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Emoo locked this topic