New Robot eye 1

Guest MC T SGT Teno 2001

Guest MC T SGT Teno 2001

Name and Research Rank: Research Trainee Teno

Subject(s): Apprentice II pluto

Targeted Results: Install a new Bionic Eye into the Subject to increase vison

Actual Results: The Subject reported that there eyesight had improves dramatically to the point. Were they claimed they could see better.

Procedures performed: I tried the subject down and, gave them a cocktail of Sleeping drugs. Once out I Began to Remove the subjects Right eye. Then I Gave them the Robotic eye supplied by my Contact. A few weeks before hand. Once the eye was Installed. I Began to wake them but failed. I had to call in a fellow Researcher to wake them up. Once the subject was awake. They Claimed to me that there eyesight felt better then before. I gave him 2k as payment for the experiment. Then I gave them some pain killers encase of phantom Pains in the region. of the the once missing eye.

How could the procedure be improved :To improve the experiment. I would Try to find a better way awaking the patient from there Sleep. I would also find a better Sub teament for the pains after the sergery.

Pretty good Idea all around, as a suggestion try to add a tad bit more RP to the beginning of the procedure and the ending. Such as ask them to take a vision test ask them what they see, and before you can add a numbing ointment and do an eye test before removing the eye to compare results. 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png