Azir'z Support App

Azir

In-Game Name: Azir

Steam Name: [GL] Azir

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526851212

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes! I'm a GM Admin on ImperialRp!

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday whether I'm playing on GL or not usually I'm in there talking with all my friends within GL.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the Support team to help the community even more in anyway I can, I also want to explore all the other staff teams that GL has to offer. I also want to give tags and take support cases as much as I can and grow in this community as a person. I will never get mad or yell at anyone and I will also treat everyone with respect, in TeamSpeak, and out. I'm currently a Admin and Gamemaster on ImperialRp! I know the Ins and outs of TeamSpeak pretty well and understand it can be difficult for new people to learn I would love to help them learn how to use TeamSpeak. I want to join the Support because I'm very active within TeamSpeak and hate having to poke support agents to ask them to do stuff I would love to be able to do it myself. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect the support team in a positive way by being active and friendly with everyone else in the community! I would be active and help everyone in anyway I can!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start by introducing myself and asking what the issue that they have and resolve it the best way I can!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes!

Edited by Azir

On 2/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Trusted.

-Azir Is a really nice guy to talk to.

-Good Application.

-Also a good staff member.

Good Luck Azir!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 2/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Trusted.

-Azir Is a really nice guy to talk to.

-Good Application.

-Also a good staff member.

Good Luck Azir!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emoo locked this topic