Taro's Gm Application

PapaFr11ta

In-game name: Taros 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196765438

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SF NP SRV SV 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I'm an Apprentice

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope!

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 warning (I don't remember why) not active though.

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 days total but I have been playing for 2 weeks now.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have literally watched all the SW movies in order and in chronological order.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help others have fun in SIMS and to give me something to do that is needed. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I think I am trust worthy by many people in SF and Azir thought it would be a good idea for me to try out for either trial mod or GM and i found Gm very intersting 😄

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Apprentice

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yep! I've hosted a sim or two.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  A Ship event is one mostly in TL , and an off ship event is usually in Hoth or DS

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Not really no, this would be my first time using commands!

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Eh nope!

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yep!

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

- Support

- Minimal effort put into application

- Barely any detail on event ideas

- Shows to not know knowledge of events and being a GM

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy