Gum

Is Gum worthy of 2LT?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am worthy of 2LT?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Needs work.

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST JTSL SGM Gum 6540

2.Whats your steam id?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365356380/

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, I have read the Storm trooper Sop multiple times.

4.How long have you been on the server: In game says 3 day in total but i've been here a lot longer than 3 days i'll tell you that.

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 warns (on this server. I have warns on another gaminglight server) I have never even been pulled into an admin sit once on this server after all my time on it. 

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: From what i've been seeing a lot lately is that not a lot of officers are on at the late hours. But I am on at the late hours and from what I see when ST's are on, even when there are a lot of ST's on. Nothing get done with any of them. No patrolling, not even simple guarding is being done. I want to make sure that all the ST's are doing something that isn't just walking around mindlessly doing absolutely nothing and being bored out of their minds. I want to make our server as a whole seem fun, and as an officer for the beginning battalion I feel as if I am required to show them what gaminglight and our battalion is all about. I believe as an Officer of Stormtroopers I would be honored to be their first battalion and guide new PVT's into the Empire and put order to the galaxy put the Rebels into the dirt.

7.What Timezone are you?: PST (3 hours below EST)

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I don't mean to brag or anything but I can even get minges to listen to me. I am usually the one having to do the debriefs after events but that isn't always the case since i'm not always the highest ranking on at the time.  

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: There is no other applicants but as I stated earlier I would actually have our Stormtroopers do things like going on patrols or doing standard training exercises at least once a day. (If I get on that day) and I would make a good commanding officer during events and other situations that I cannot think of at this moment.

But that concludes my Officer application and i'm sorry if I may have made some format mistakes or any mistakes in general as this is my first application for this server and other servers as well. -Gum

Edited by [GL] MR. SIR
Putting my rank in my name for more clarity.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

Pending..
This app is under review by ST command.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Denied
Unfortunately, ST Command does not find you fit for the rank of 2LT please re-apply in 2 weeks if spots are available.

Edited by FakeMickey

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈