6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:
10/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:
Nope

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:
Jack S and Sprink

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:
Yep

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):
I feel as if I have proven my worth to security and I wish to have even more impact than I already do.
I reckon being a Juggernaut would help me hold D-block as I am already very talented at using a gun.
I wish to help my fellow security maintain and defend the site and having this class would be great at helping to achieve this.
I am also a warden so I feel that helps me prove I have what it takes.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:
I would use the nova shotgun as it has got little to no bullet spread and would take care of the class without harming others.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

On 1/30/2021 at 11:08 PM, Jameshi34 said:

+Support

- Mung Daal
- Good, gaming, some pog

MUNG DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Accepted!

Please speak to HCMD or an Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in discord!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Sprink locked this topic