I'm leaving gaminglight:(

Meowjam

5 minutes ago, Meowjam said:

That's it I'm leaveing there's no hope having a -5:(

Β 

I just wish anything we can go smooth for me but I think it's too late goodbye gameinglgiht:(

dont leave man, come on talk with me tell me whats going on and i promise you ill help in any way i can

we can get that rep back up trust me, it doesnt mean people dont like you or want you around its just a red number 5 thats all, trust me man i can help talk to me, tell me whats happening to make you feel this way, im here for anyone who needs support emotionally

so you gonna spill the beans? dont leave me hangin man im here to help ya so lets go, ill be a sponge for your venting πŸ™‚

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

3 hours ago, Meowjam said:

That's it I'm leaveing there's no hope having a -5:(

Β 

I just wish anything we can go smooth for me but I think it's too late goodbye gameinglgiht:(

Rep is literally meaningless. Who cares what others think about you here.

You should be more confident in yourself like I am. The people who gave you that bad Rep are likely just veryΒ miserable.

I won't stop you from leaving however, that is your choice and only yours. Stay safe, big love.

Β 

• 4 weeks later...

Rep is literally useless. This isn't a school where one guy thinks there cooler then others. Don't let others put you down.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βˆ™βˆ˜β˜½ΰΌ“β˜Ύβˆ˜βˆ™β€’β‹…β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…

• 1 month later...
  • ICE locked this topic