Skill points gone [Solved]

Blackoutx

So I was playing on the imperial rp sever and I was on my IQ and I wanted to change my skills and i hit reset and the game ate all my skill points i went from 30 to like 10,but then again i am like level 48 and I only have 30 skill points how can I fix this.

This isn't really a bug.... sorta, if you reset your skill points when the server is really laggy and you spam a skill point, you will buy that skill like 4 times but only gain the benefits from buying it once, and you will be unable to retrieve those skill points. you will be required to contact a Head Admin + In order to get it back.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Manager
21 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

This isn't really a bug.... sorta, if you reset your skill points when the server is really laggy and you spam a skill point, you will buy that skill like 4 times but only gain the benefits from buying it once, and you will be unable to retrieve those skill points. you will be required to contact a Head Admin + In order to get it back.