SCP 1025 experiment

recon

Lore Name: Recon

SCP: 1025

Question / Idea: Can people be affected by SCP 1025 when blindfolded?

Background Research: SCP 1025 is an anomalous book about diseases that when read, gives the person who reads it the disease they read about. SCP 1025 is currently contained at site 10 in the light containment zone in anomalous items containment cell.

Hypothesis: If someone reads SCP 1025 while blindfolded then they will not be affected by SCP 1025 because from all my prior testing, SCP 1025 only affects the people who read it.

Observations (What Happened During Test): One class D was given SCP 1025 to read. I instructed the D class to look at the book but not to read it. Once the D class looked at the book, I blindfolded the D class. I then instructed the D class open and read the book. The D class opened the book and died on the spot to, what I assume to be, cardiac arrest.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could of Cause The Results): After the test, I conclude that people will still be affected by SCP 1025 when blindfolded. With this new information, I think that people are affected by SCP 1025 not because they read it. More research is required to understand how SCP 1025 affects humans.  

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was not correct

Note: First time writing in this format, please be nice 🙂

Edited by recon

35/100

a very short observation log but interesting

grammar looks decent

i cant really give alot of feedback on this since there is not alot to go on

Make the observations longer and i think you will make some good test logs my guy

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"