Oliver’s Security Officer Application

42OJB

Questions:

What is your ingame name?: Oliver

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55657787

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I will attempt to improve the branch by hosting trainings, tryouts and attempt to give the shock and DT more to do. Currently they only really guard places or people, that can get rather boring so I want to make their lives more fun bringing missions to scour the ship and hunt down selected people, have them do contraband searches this will bring more roleplay to the entire server and hopefully will be fun. I would like to do interrogation practice for both DT and Shock. 

I feel like shock has a bad appeal due to they are only ever seen arresting people and standing at checkpoints, I would change this and by doing that hopefully bring shock activity up. They are basically the riot police so I would like to test if they could handle a riot, this would be a training I would like to introduce to see if the shock could calm the situation and arrest the causes of the riot instead of just hitting everyone with a red baton.

I would like to improve DT by giving them more to do rather then just guarding higher ups, have them doing more inspections and stuff alike, also I hope to help change their armoury as I have been told one of their weapons is defective. I would like to have simulations run more often for DT e.g. having their vip actually get attacked(under controlled circumstances), extraction sim, they must move to their VIP who will be located on the ship somewhere they then must move him from A to B while under fire. The team who completes it the quickest will receive a reward, this will most likely be a bi-weekly thing.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel I'm a trustworthy person due to the fact I may only have 1 day playtime on the server but I have never caused issues within the server or within my battalions and only strived to help improve the server.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank not to repeat myself but because shock has low activity currently and it has a bad appeal I want to change this. I feel like I could help make the security forces more enjoyable and active. I want this rank so I have more control over the battalions because I will be able use my power to bring good changes to the security forces. I want to help the lower ranks of shock and DT with understanding their role better and making sure shock understand what reasons are valid for arrest and what are not. I also would like this rank to help bring more seriousness to shock because if they are enjoying their job they will more then likely become more serious along the way. DT on the other hand I want people to be more afraid of if they see a DT they will know they are unmatched and not to be trifled with.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: I am to oversee the shock and deathtroopers, I will keep a eye on arrests making sure all are valid, making sure all checkpoints and higher ups are guarded. I will make sure there is no messing about while on duty. I will also have routine inspections carried out by death troopers. By doing this I will keep the whole ship and the people who run it secure.

Edited by 42OJB
Adding more regarding DT.

+/- Support

-Decent Application

-Semi-Active (but that may just be me)

-Doesn't have a full understanding of Security Officer

Notes: As a Security officer,  you have to oversee both Shock and DT as well. In your application, I seen you mention shock a lot of times and how you are going to improve shock, but I don't see any information on DT and you only mention DT once in your application. 

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima

3 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Decent Application

Notes: As a Security officer,  you have to oversee both Shock and DT as well. In your application, I seen you mention shock a lot of times and how you are going to improve shock, but I don't see any information on DT and you only mention DT once in your application. 

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima

I don't see you on often and I feel you could go more in depth about your duties

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

3 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Decent Application

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

17 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Decent Application

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

18 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Decent Application

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima

• Manager
On 1/28/2021 at 3:54 PM, Nagasaki said:

+/- Support

-Decent Application

-Tenn Graneet/Hiroshima

I don't see you on the often. Maybe could just be me though.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted
Please speak to your Security Director (Kiwi) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png