1. 1. Should I be Gunnery Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Forster

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104956831

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I am an active member of Naval and always do my best at the things I am assigned to. I can be pretty creative with different types of Roleplay. In Gunnery Officers, I can develop, repair weapons, and also test fire large weapons like Turbolasers. I will always do my best to better Havoc by doing tryouts and participating/hosting sims for them. I would love to help improve /me's within Havoc, consistently, I see is "/me fixes" and then roll. I want to teach Havoc and how to go more in-depth with the /me's and make maintenance roleplay a lot better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a serious roleplayer and very mature. I have past experiences with being a DT 1LT, 41st 2LT, and a 501st Captain, and the 212th Commander at one point in various Star Wars RP servers. I can command troops well in split-second situations and will take/give constructive criticism very well.  I will make sure Havoc are doing their responsibilities/make sure they are assigned with tasks, as well as overseer tryouts and training. I am always trying to better myself and others as much as possible. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank of Gunnery Officer because I do enjoy passive RP. I think it is enjoyable and when the time comes when things go bad I make something up that makes sense on the spot and see where it takes me. Usually, when I do that I learn more, that's what I love so much about passive RP. My favorite types of RP are maintenance and weapons RP. Another reason I want Gunnery Officer is that I love Havoc. Without Havoc a lot of things would be wrecked, we would probably have no engine core, no bridge, no nothing. But since we do have great people in Havoc who desire their lives on keeping everything in perfect shape we have a functional ship. My goal is to make Havoc better than it already is, find things that are poor within the regiment, and make it up to standards.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I do understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of a gunnery officer is to better the people in Havoc and make sure they are doing their jobs and ensuring they feel comfortable and having fun while they are in Havoc. The other job of a Gunnery Officer is to do maintenance and make sure large weapons like turbolasers are in perfect working order.

Edit: Added Poll
Edit 2: Added more detail

Edited by Rusty James

Trial Aviation Officer Forster

Agent Del Meeko

spacer.png

7 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

-Hard Working

-Respectful

Asked questions and tried to involve himself with Gunnery

-Could have been more detail but I liked it

Good Luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager
On 1/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, Nagasaki said:

+Support

- Has previous experience in leadership

-Active

-Seems like a decent applicant 

-Tenn Graneet

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted
Please speak to Tenn Graneet for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png