Should I Become Support  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cookie

Steam Name: [GL] Cookie_Gaming

SteamID: (OLD) STEAM_0:0:180389708  (NEW)  STEAM_0:0:588877276              

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Admin on SCP-RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday but time on might be different.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the Support team because I love helping people and, me being part of the Support team will give me a chance with helping people both in-game and in TS. As well, me being on the Support team would also allow me to meet new people from the different Gaminglight servers. While though, I do love to help the players on Gaminglight servers, I had no real intention to apply a couple of days ago but, when I got a sit about waiting for a long time in the support room. I felt completely bad that I couldn't really help him, I could only say sorry and that it wasn't my jurisdiction. While me becoming apart of the Support team will greatly increase, me helping with all players. It would also give me experience with TS commands, permissions. And I would most likely need that experience for either my staff duties or when I get in command of any branch. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can affect support in a positive way by helping all to my best ability and making sure they do need to wait any needless time

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say "Hello, how is your day going Sir or Madame." If they say there day is going fine/good/great I would say "That's great to hear, may I ask what is the problem?" But if they say there day is going in a negative way I would say "I'm sorry to hear that I hope I will be able to make your day better by helping with your problem."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I promise to uphold all of the rules to my best ability.

Edited by Cookie_Gaming
Steam Account Was Hijacked.

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 3:31 PM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support 

-Active

-Admin

-Active 

-Goodluck

Cookie UWU Milk

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 2/6/2021 at 3:31 PM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support 

-Active

-Admin

-Active 

-Goodluck

Cookie UWU Milk

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...