In-game Name:

Thompson

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:100314425

DiscordID:

haramczar1#2513

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
Would say 7,5/10, know quite a bit but still learning as the times goes on

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I feel like I could contribute to the R&D division, as I enjoy this type of RP, instead of more security/military choices. I might get some ideas regarding the use of SCPs in a more weaponized state than what the Foundation uses them for, or discover new properties that might be useful to Insurgency. I'm keen on following orders. I look forward to playing in CI I believe it might be an interesting experience, especially as a part of R&D.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I find enjoyment in roleplay be it active or passive, as a result, I often try to do more detailed /me's and as well as remain in character. For that same reason, I hate minging in general (which doesn't mean I'll be serious ALL the time) and I have fun making documents.

How active can you be?

Depends on the day, how much project and exam work I have but usually I would say 5,5/10, but timezone might be a problem.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, I do.

Accepted!

Request Chaos Tags in the SCP-RP Discord, and request a trainer in the Text-To-Train channel by following the format in there! An FTO will get back to you to begin training!

https://discord.gg/WsS2TxH

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic