What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:197812888

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: 

Admiral Harold (Nimo)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  

I will expand the regiment by hosting medical tryouts and audit tryouts.  I will engage the troopers by training them for new things in medical (As well as sims if I decide to apply for GM or staff in the future).  I will help the new enlisted by helping them with anything they need (help with checkups, answering questions, etc...), while also helping the higher enlisted take charge of some situations to ready them for NCO.  I will help the NCO's by overseeing their actions, giving them advice about being an NCO and overall preparing them for officer.  I will help officers by helping with roster updates, giving them recommendations for promotions (if I can't promote said person), overseeing them to make sure they are helping others in medical as well as ordering medical for the best.  I will help command by relaying information about their enlisted, NCO's and officers and oversee the regiment with them while listening to their great ideas on how to make medical (An already great battalion) better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I feel I should be trusted with this position because I have 3 weeks play time on the server.  I think some people recognize me as a dedicated naval ensign and that I would never do anything to sabotage myself, my rank and my fellow troopers, naval, or superiors.

Why do you want this rank?: 

When I first looked at the different specialties, I looked at the ones with the least amount of officers and as of now there are no medical Overseers as well as no chief medical Overseer.  I want to be a medical officer so that I could help the branch with the most impact, although medical is a fine regiment on its own, I feel as if it will be strengthened if it had a specialty officer(s) to help all of medical, engaging the enlisted and NCO's while taking some stress off of the officers and command helping the whole regiment as much as possible.  I appreciate the immersive roleplay and kind troopers that medical has to offer, and I would like to help medical be the best it could be.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Absolutely

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

My purpose inside of medical is to oversee the branch which includes, medical tryouts, medical audit training, promoting when needed, demoting if necessary, watching over the medical enlisted, NCO's and officers, helping any medical troopers that need help with anything, and just being there for medical any chance I can to help the regiment

Edited by ArisingChaos

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

• ArisingChaos changed the title to Chaos's Medical Overseer Application
12 hours ago, Nagasaki said:

+Support

-Nice Application

-Active

-Seen good rp from him

-Tenn Graneet

• Thanks 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Accepted
Please speak to Admiral Nimo for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png