A...weird test with 999

Your Gaming Milf

Name Zack/Zoe Corbin
Rank Experienced Researcher
Senior Researcher Rachel Corbin
SCP's Involved 999
Point of the test: 999 is a lovable creature that everyone just loves & Enjoys being around. while the test I wish to do seems simple something maybe a JR Will do I do enjoy the simpler things as well as the more complicated. with that being said. my test idea is to simply see how SCP 999 Reacts to other liquids & Items besides sugar. Should be a simple test to say the very Least I see nothing going to wrong.

Risks, Precautions & Background information: 999 is being seemingly made entirely of some form of gelatin or slime? the anomaly is a wonderful little creature that is well known for it's natural anti depressant aura. It has caused beings like 682 & 096 to become temporarily docile. It has numerous benefit's that can aid the foundation! It's also never harmed a human being before unless it was accidental even then it show's remorse over doing it! Overall zero real precautions need to be taken with 999 well besides grocery bag filled with candy to keep the little guy happy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Observations

Observation 1# As usual 999 was very excited when I came into it's room. It had just woken up for it's 1 hour bedtime check. I'll assume this test will be rather easy
Observation 2 # So.... 999 Seems to have finally calmed down I HOPE....It's seemingly passed out but I think we have to keep a close eye on...it for the time being I hope it reverts back....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL REPORT

It started out like any other Wednesday! I was Pondering on what to do for  a test. I had already messed with so many anomalies I was quite stumped! However I quickly gained an idea. Some tests on 999 aren't very rare I must admit however testing on the gelatinous blob would give me something to do while I awaited approval for other more serious Anomalies. With that  thought Process I quickly made my way into the Safe class area! I knew 999 was here for it smelled wonderful! Smelled like freshly made laundry just out of the Dryer Wonderful! 999 was very excited to see me as it is with all humans. I quickly offered it a Snickers bar and invited it to come with me for some testing!. It excitedly followed right after! A joyful expression on it's...face?

Entering the Laboratory  I quickly led the excited onto one of the many counters! I then explained to it my test idea and it seemed even more excited! I first poured a simple vial of sugar onto it! it purred happily at this! Next I offered it some Coffee! Unsweetened pure black! It seemed to squeal or Screech upon me pouring an entire pot onto it! it  had maybe A frightened look? I couldn't tell but it quickly became chipper again once I gave it a kitkat bar! Never the less the experiments continued! I poured half a bowl of Gelatin on top of it! which didn't do really anything except make it purr some more.

The final...Experiment was pouring ghost pepper extract on top of 999 to see how it would react to something hot.... Extremely hot. 999 let out for sure this time a very loud screech! wasn't deafening but alarming!  Forcing me to step back and try to re focus! However...the tone in the room seemingly shifted that casual smell of fresh made laundry replaced now..... with the smell of liver. the thing I hate to smell the most. 999 was agitated angry it's expression changed! my attempts to give it sugar failed as it spat it back out somehow.... Just then SR Rachelle Corbin had just entered the room. she wanted to see what I was up to...However it did not go well as 999 quickly charged at her! Using it's pseudopod  arms to quickly grab and pull her off of her feet! she fell backwards head first. My Sister went unconscious and 999 retreated into the other room and hid in the corner... It finally would begin to calm down after a few hours when given 48 XL bags of M&M's  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addendums

Addendum 1# Well. 999 is calm now back to seemingly its usual chipper self. It seems to have forgiven me as it rushed up earlier today and nuzzled my leg. 

------------------------------------------------------------
CORBIN FINAL NOTES

Overall a simple test that went slightly wrong but everything is back to normal.. I fear how it may react to more volatile liquids but that may be for another day eventually

END REPORT 

• Like 1

85/100

A very nice test

A nice long observation log

999 test

grammar also looks good

nice work my guy

• Like 2

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"