Ignis Ban Appeal

IgnisNuts

Steam Name: IgnisNuts

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:516807893

Ingame Name: Ignis

Ban Length: 6 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Squash

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

Dispute: Ingame I was playing music for a little bit, and inside of Teamspeak I was asked to stop micspamming. Right after I was asked to stop everybody inside of the TS channel yelled at me to stop micspamming in which I did. My reaction to being yelled at by everybody was the soft N-word. I instantly regreted saying that because that's how I talk to irl friends when they dog on me and I remembered that I can't say that when I am playing on this server. 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

-/+ leaning +

Ignis is a great guy, i doubt he meant to call anyone anything in a hurtful way

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

-/+ leaning +

Ignis is a great guy, i doubt he meant to call anyone anything in a hurtful way

-/+ Support (Leaning a bit more to +)

Ignis from what I have met from him is a good guy and I don't see him trying to be intentionally hurtful and has been trustworthy in the past.

This doesn't say that he didn't do anything wrong. He did still take a step too far and I understand why he got banned.

I knew Ignis for a while and he might deserve a second chance but that's up to SMT to decide. 

Good luck Ignis.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero