not Jeff's TGM Application

not Jeff

TGM Application

In-game name: not Jeff

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172053315

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Imperial Navy Security Officer CMDR not Jeff | Guest

Have you donated to the server?: Yes I bealive only 10 $ for a tactical insertor

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I have not been banned on any GL server ever before

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No 

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 Days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the Star wars lore preatty well from my point of view,

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I'd like to become a gamemaster because, I have allways wanted to be the one who hosts events. I am creative and very interested in the job of conducting event for the Gaming Light community and the server. I have always wanted to become a game master on a Imperial Roleplay server especialy on GL.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am a person you can trust. I am not rude I allways try to be friendly no mater who i am speaking to and no matter in what cituation. I will do as mush as event posible trying to expiriment with different types of events so it doesent get boring for players. I respect the COC and I don't care how long i will be a TGM as long as I will be in the Event team.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I know how to use the ULX commandes and etc. But never got to use it as an admin or a GM but I know how it works.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have never been a Game master in my life, well i have to start somewhere. And that is the best server I see suitable to become a Game master at least from my point of view.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship event                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Type: Mini Event

Event characters description:

Enlisted ISB not Jeff - No changes 

Event Rebel <Name> - 2500 HP and Buddha Weapons: [TFA]Knight Spear weapon, rw_sw_dual_dc17s, rw_sw_rt97c, rw_sw_nt242c Model: models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger.mdl

Event Rebel <Name> - 2500 HP and Buddha  Weapons: [TFA]Knight Spear weapon, rw_sw_dual_dc17s, rw_sw_rt97c, rw_sw_nt242c Model: models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger.mdl

Description: An ISB Enlisted Requests the ISD to hyperspace to DS-01 (death star) for an assigment. After the ISD arrives an ISB agent will board the ship with a Vtol he will make his way up to bridge and speak with the higest ranking naval or the one assigned. ISB will say this "I have a special assigment ordered by the High Command of the ISB you are tasked to investygate an Imperial ISD distress beacon located at 653.37, -373.62  (clear space). I have a bad feeling about this, be carefull". The ISD Hyperspaces to the cordinates and finds an Imperial ship wreckage. Then ISD resives a morse code saying in trasulation: SOS  _ _ _- - -_ _ _. After some time 2 Rebel ships pop up on the scanners right before they exited hyperspace. An Rebel CPT says over advert: "We have cought the Imperial Scum, Open Fire!. Imidietly droppods starts poping up in MHB on 1st, 2, 3 floor. Then after 20 minutes of contacts one of the Rebel ships explodes in many peaces hiting the ISD's bridge majorly damaging it and shields go to critical level but succesfully Shields are turned back up. After some time Naval succesfully takes control of Bridge and the Last ship explodes. After sweepin the Imperial ships wreckage no life forms where left alive. Then the ISD reports to the ISB on the cituation . -The End-                                                                                                    

Off-Ship Event                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Type: Mega Event

Event Characters Description:

Event Droid MK-2 V.1 - 2500 HP and Buddha Weapons: N/A Model: models/kryptonite/ig88/ig88.mdl Task: Make the troops job harder.

Event Droid MK-2 V.2 - 2500 HP and Buddha Weapons: N/A Model: models/t3_m4/hk_droid/hk32.mdl Task: He always is sorry for the things the V.1 does, but V.1 doesent listen to him and roams around the base.

Jedi <Name> - 4500 HP and Buddha Weapon: Lightsaber Task: Invade the base from time to time.

Event Rebel <Name> - 2500 HP Buddha Weapon: rw_sw_t21b, rw_sw_rt97c, rw_sw_dual_dc17s, rw_sw_nt242c  Model: models/jellik/starwars/blakhuman.mdl

Description: An Enlisted ISB requests landing on the ISD, tells naval that there is a Major General who was kidnapped while on a mission with DT and Shock and was never found again. Our intel notyfied us about a location of a Rebel base where the Major General is being held at. You will hyperspace to the planet after I leave the ISD and conduct the mission I bealive in you good luck. Then the ISD exits hyperspace at the planet where a rebel fleet was whaiting for them after 20 minutes of hard contacts the rebel's ships explode and everyone is sent on the planet (On hoth) They will make there way through the base and retrive the Major general. When they are about to retreat ISD starts exploding and goes down in flames from incoming fire from new reebel ships. The planet is cleared out so Imperail forces setel their troops at the base tasked to defend it till the backup arrives. the base is atacked with waves of Rebel's They will be on the planet for an Hour with a sense of roleplay for example an imperail droids that are still at the base but aren't hostile they just annoy shit out of everyone. After some time passes an Imperial ship exits the hyperpace at the orbit of the planet and rescues the troops. -The End-

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <player> <Item>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <player> <model>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I read everyhting that is writen in there.

Additional Info: I wasynt on the server for 2 days its cz I had second term of school start. 

Edited by not Jeff [GS]

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

DENIED

jk accepted in interviews.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png