Knights 008 test

RedKnight

SCP-008
                       Object class: Euclid                          

Warning, Level three clearance required

Password Required

Access granted!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lore Name: Knight
SCP: 008

Question / Idea: does the DNA, blood type, finger prints, so on change at all and could this be used to find a cure
Hypothesis: If the DNA or blood type changed at all there may be a way to cure those infected with 008

Observations (What Happened During Test): At the start of the test myself, MTF Nu-7 REDACTED, MTF Nu-7 REDACTED, Gensec SGT REDACTED, and D-class D-008-613 all headed to SCP-008's chambers, outside the chambers all parties involved besides the D-class put on hazmat suits. The D-class was given simple instructions to enter the CC, open and then quickly close the container containing 008 effectively contaminating him. The D-class was then terminated and samples of his skin, tissue, and blood where taken and taken to the research lab. At this time the Gensec when back to him normal duties and only the NU-7 protected me incase I got infected. The skin showed no results and just seemed liked normal skin after three weeks of decay. The blood however turned black once boiled almost like 035's acid. Testing with left over 035 acid was conducted and it was found out that they where close to the same. along with this the blood type of the D-class seemed to have changed, he use to be a A- but now was a B+. these properties where not recently documented. Although this was undocumented sadly none of my new findings will help to find a cure

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-035 may know more about 008 than we originally thought 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Sadly, no

Item#: 008
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: a small container in which the virus is stored 
Description. 008 is a virus that when introduced to animals will bring down their brain waves, kill them, bring them back, and then turn them hostile to all life, effectively making them zombies much like SCP-049 would with his patients image.thumb.png.a5c3da3b24280447bfcbe689ae15f433.png

90/100

a very unique test log

it is a bit short for a 035/008 cross test but very good

the grammar is good plus there are pictures

nice work knight

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"