Adding a Dune Buggy. - Denied

KitKat

What you want to see? - I'd like to see and experience a new vehicle, a Dune Buggy.

Why should we add it? - You should add this new vehicle, because it can be affordable, and easy to drive. Not only that, this will add more to the selection. 

What are the advantages of having this? - An advantage to having this, will allow lower tier players to purchase a lower tier vehicle to drive around in. 

Who is it mainly for? - It's for everyone! Mainly for the people who don't have much money on the server just yet. It can be a starter vehicle!

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722237844&searchtext=Dune+Buggy

-Support

This addon is only 0.6MB. While this may be good for server impact, it leads me to believe that this addon is likely extremely scuffed. I would be surprised if this is even rigged for VCMod, if it functions properly, and if it even is a vehicle.

Based on the workshop items of the addon author, I believe this is either a reskin of the buggy of base Garry's Mod, or this is something meant to be spawn in within a sandbox world.

- Support 

If you want a car make a CC and add the car to it. There is already a lot of cars in game.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor