12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Second Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Overseer Stee

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitors

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been an Overseer for a long time now so I want to try my best to help anyone who needs it as Second Sister and make sure people have a good time on the server. I don’t want people to be bored on the server and leave our regiment, I want them to have a good time and enjoy their time in our regiment. I will help any of the other lore+ with anything they need and make sure everything runs as smooth as possible. I have helped as many people as I could in this battalion and I wish to help even more.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a total of 4 weeks on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a commander is to help the battalion Grow and to make sure it’s members are active. It is also to be a role model to those in the battalion and make sure they stay in line and make sure they have fun while on the server. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I have been an Overseer for a while now and I have helped anyone I could and try to make sure people do not minge. I have been very loyal to the server and trying my hardest to stop being immature and I think I am improving from how I was when I first joined. I have been very good in this battalion and I want to make sure everyone is also being good and having fun while doing it. This is why I think I should be trusted to be a commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for most of the week since I do not have much to do

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have a single warning for RDM which I will not do again.

-Support

-Bad Application seems really rushed.

-I dont see you online that often.

-I havent had that many Conversations with you so i really dont know if you are fit for this position or not

Good Luck tough!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+\- Support

Im going to be honest with this one, I'm conflicted.

Server side you can be serious and a decent officer but you have a history of being mingy and immature, I also believe that you could change given the opportunity.

On the application side it seems a tad rushed and you seem to be a tad repetitive, but overall you do have some good points.

I have seen you turning around from being mingy but there is still some evidence that it is there, I think that given some chance you could change and really show your strengths. Its true you have been good at leading troops at times while being an officer but there's a difference between leading a squad and leading a battalion. I believe you have also been a stand out, you look to do things alone. While this isn't necessarily a bad trait and can be quite good in some times, there is a command team of 8 people you have to work with. 

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

- Support

I mean zero disrespect in this criticism; please don't take it personally.

• Your application is bare bones. Rushed applications are like a metaphor for your work ethic. If they are not thoughtfully filled out, nor mindful of the weight the position entails, you're rarely going to be seriously considered. Both here and IRL.
  • Compared to other IQ/Purge like Striker, North or Rex, you are rarely online in your IQ Overseer capacity, at least recently anyway. If I see you online, its for 20 minutes max.
  • For an overseer, you have made a small impact, especially in comparison to North, who puts in the work. One may rightfully wonder whether you're simply here to climb the ranks.

Try to be more active, and consider networking more within IQ/Purge. Right now, I barely know who you are.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

Stee I mean nothing by this so please don't take it personally, you are a good person I just don't see you fit for this position.

-Support

- Not very active

- Can act very immature sometimes

- Seems a bit rushed

Good Luck!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

I say all of this from an unbiased point of view and I mean none of this towards you as a person:

-Support

- Most of the things you are saying you’ll do as a Lore character you can achieve even as a NCO or 2LT. Anyone can make the battalion better by just setting an example it does not represent a CMD member as a whole.

- As said in some other responses you’re maturity level could be improved and not to mention with the amount of people saying it you need to refine your actions. 

- I appreciate your effort on your application it seems rushed as said by others and it could be heavily extended and improved. 

love you as a person buddy but this is just my opinion!

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png