• No

In-game name: Lily

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97011427

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Trial Moderator

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Relatively well server lore wise, i have read all of the lore updates in the seriousrp channel and i know general star wars lore fairly well, i watched all the movies the clonewars and almost every theory video about them

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I want to be able to host fun events for the server and make it an experience that makes people want to keep playing, rather than one that makes them want to quit because they find the events to be unfun and unfair

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Im extremely active on the server, i care a ton about the community and all the players on it. I only wish to see this server grow. Im also a trial mod, albeit ive only been one for a couple days.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have minor experience but i am very quick to learn things like that.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, ive participated in multiple events and always try to stay up to date on the happenings of GM.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  For an on ship: Rebel pirates invade the ship under the guise of a passenger ship carrying injured imperials from the war, they attempt to sabotage the engine core and take down the ship. The battalions deploy and thwart their plans. Off ship: An ISB officer lands on the ship with new intel about a growing rebel force on a desert planet. We must deploy to that planet to find out who the rebels are and secure the intelligence, there are 7 actors and only 3 rebels, we must search their homes and try to find real proof of them being rebels. The rebels are kept in a jail which is near the spawn. Near the end of the event the rebel commander attacks with his remaining troops and assualts our jail space attempting to free his comrades. In the end we win as always

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!give ^ ssp_z6-s

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!model @ models/183th/183exp/183exp.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
yes i have 🙂

-SUPPORT
Pretty short app for some of the questions
Quite new to the server
sometimes you latch out and get angry at gm's and other players when they do there events
Personally i dont think your fit for the gamemaster role

Good luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

47 minutes ago, [GL] Deez said:

Mmh i think you need to be a Sen Mod+ to apply for GM could be wrong though i cant remember that well anymore.

no? you only gotta apply, there isn't any requirements

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

9 hours ago, HeadHuntingSniper said:

+ Support
-Decent App

-Good Questions Answers
Really don't see anything wrong about you applying for GM. If I see any problems that might affect my opinion.

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

20 hours ago, HeadHuntingSniper said:

+ Support
-Decent App

-Good Questions Answers
Really don't see anything wrong about you applying for GM. If I see any problems that might affect my opinion.

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 1/17/2021 at 6:50 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
Pretty short app for some of the questions
Quite new to the server
sometimes you latch out and get angry at gm's and other players when they do there events
Personally i dont think your fit for the gamemaster role

Good luck!