Storyline: Intelligence Recovery - Part 1

Friend Maple

Director Krennic's Log

Entry 1:

I can't believe this has happened. Those blasted rebels managed to hi-jack a key shipment of supplies for Project Stardust. These setbacks are unbearable, and I am sure it will mean the end of my career if it is not dealt with immediately. I have thus consigned three ISDs to this task to ensure the success of this mission. The ISD ESPIONAGE, ISD INDIGO, and the ever so faithful ISD which houses Vader's Inquisitor projects. 

These three should be able to handle anything which is thrown at them. Although I can not help but question how the Rebel’s managed to locate and destroy a heavily armored supply run fleet. These rebels were last scouted in the galactic quadrant 148B-314C-412Y. I hope they are still there.

Entry 2:

The rebels were there, or should I say rebel. The ship they managed to produce is massive, similar to the size of one of our super star destroyers. With significant effort from the onboard crew they were able to not only prevent the Rebel ship from fleeing into hyperspace, but also prevented their own ISD from exploding from a massive foreign bomb by ejecting it out of moonpool. The ISD INDIGO sadly was not so lucky and was destroyed in a magnificent explosion. The explosion though seemed foreign. Away teams were sent to both the bomb ejected out of the moonpool and the wreckage from the Rebel Capital Ship.

Entry 3:

The away teams returned and brought back awful news. This mission is far from over. This rebel ship contained a portion of the Kyber Crystals and other supplies from the raided imperial supply shipment. Small fragments of Kyber Crystal were also found in the exploded bomb from the ISD INDIGO. This means these rebels were experimenting with using these supplies to generate power and weapons. These Rebels must be stopped.

From a scavenged datapad this appears to be a Rogue Rebel group separate from the main force we have been seeing calling themselves the Crystals Companions. They appear to have a small fleet and ground base somewhere nearby our conflict. I have tasked the ISD ESPIONAGE to investigate and locate their base in order for us to retrieve the location of their entire fleet and destabilize their infrastructure. We can not have any possible information about Project Stardust leak out, so  EVERY  SINGLE  ONE  of these Rebels must be found and eliminated.

• Thanks 1