Make Forums warning points appealable- Denied

Rito

So, I do not know if this is a type of suggestion that is just impossible, but I was thinking, would it be possible to make forum warning points appealable? Since they never expire, so they stay forever, and I believe that if you reach a certain amount of warning points, you get restrictions on what you can do on the forums. I believe that after some point, if the person has proven that he/she has changed and is ready to move on should be able to appeal those. For example, I have been given 50 warnings point couple months ago for abusive behaviour, but I have matured since then, and I know the consequences that could happen if I'd do what I did again. 

If this is a type of suggestion that is impossible, please DM me.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• Owner

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues.