2. Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:96871135

3. Current Rank in Security:
- SM

4. Time on the server:
 - 1 week

5. Current level:

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:
- As of now a 7 historically (including LOA about a 3)

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:
- None

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:
-  1LT Dei // CPT Beepis

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:
- Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): 
- I have been in Gensec for a very long time, i know the ins and the outs the do's and the dont's and i feel my time here in Gensec should be more than enough of a reason of why i deserve access to juggernaut. I have been loyal and a dedicated security member for over a year now and  i always strive to better myself and always help those who are in need of it. And i feel over the time i have spent in security i have shown i have what it takes to be a juggernaut.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:
- I would personally use the CZ-75, it is by far the most accurate weapon in the juggernauts loadout and, if i need to i'd switch to a slower fire mode so that i am even more accurate and don't chance hitting a friendly. 

Accepted

After reviewing your app, HCMD have decided to accept your application. Congratulations! One of us will whitelist you when we get on or an Admin+.  Please request the "Jugg" tag in discord.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Sprink locked this topic