Marv's Officer Application

DoodleBob

What is your in-game name?

Shock EJTR SFC Marv 2862

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server?

5 Days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of an officer?

I deserve the position of an officer because I bring a level of dedication that few people can offer. I will bring new ideas to the community and to the battalion. I will make sure we have at least one tryout a day until we have a full active roster and people come to recognize that shock is a serious battalion of mature individuals and will be professional when they are on the job.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel like I've gotten to know damn near everyone in active shock. I keep all rules and regulations up when on the shock job to make sure everything is done correctly. I've been apart of gaming lights community for a little over 3 years and I have come to love the community and people within it. I feel welcomed no matter my ethnicity or my religious beliefs, And I want to be that person that new players to the community come to ask questions and help them grow the community and themselves.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I will put in the time and dedication into shock to reform and fine-tune the beast we call shock into a smart and lethal killing machine that I know shock can become with the proper guidance. I will hold at least 2 training activities a week 1 of which will be mandatory. I am wanting to bring back the strike system because I feel like this system is not really used anymore and will be very beneficial to the whole of shock.

How active can you be?

I can be on almost every day if need be.

Edited by DoodleBob

Massive +Support

-Active

-Knows whats he's doing

-well liked by enlisted

-Dedicated

-Would be a great addition with most officers on LOA

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

20 hours ago, Lukewarm Pizza said:

Massive +Support

-Active

-Knows whats he's doing

-well liked by enlisted

-Dedicated

-Would be a great addition with most officers on LOA

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+ Support

- Seems like a nice guy from my encounters with him
- Solid application
- As mentioned above, with officers on LOA, he'd likely be a good addition to the team.

(I haven't spoken to him much so I can't form a full opinion on him)

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."