Tangerine Baker's Test | SCP-5208 | Document File #1552 | Granted by Low Command

[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

In-game Name: Tangerine Baker

Idea: What if we some how turned at least one 5208 into a Medic.
Basic Description of what you will do: I will teach it basics of Medical
Hypothesis: It will at least have some degree in Medical to heal it's units or foundation members.

Observations (can be a video or audio): <:Begin Audio Log:> So. Today I was just wondering what it would look like if we turned 5208 into a medic. Turns out, It's impossible. Maybe because the one I chose but yeah. It was really hard to get it to understand How to perform Surgery or just a basic slap a band aid on. He kept shooting my clay soldiers that took my 3 hours to prep. And it was just horrible. 
Detailed description of what happened during the test: While Trying to teach it Surgery when I said what do we do? He Replied with "BANG BANG BANG!" It took about 1 hour for me to complete the lesson. It failed the ENTIRE test. With repeat shooting and stabbing. 

Conclusion: It is not best to teach SCP-5208-1 how to be a medic.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No.
What did you learn?: 5208 is really a bad medic.

Grade: B

Total: 17/25 

Creativity: 4/5 definitely original from what I know

Usefulness: 3/5 well he didn’t become a medic so not to useful but would have been kinda useful 

Writing: 3/5 decent writing nothing noteworthy here

Presentation: 3/5 basic presentation followed the format 

Realism: 4/5 well you did try and teach it so that’s pretty realistic but at the same time it’s a toy soldier with a legit gun so I feel I can’t give full points on this one 

Notes: I would put a bit more words into the log and maybe use a google doc or generally spice up the format I feel that would be a big improvement 

• Chief_ locked this topic