1. 1. Should I get NCO

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Corner

What is your rank? FP 

How long have you been an Enlisted? 2 weeks I believe 

What rank are you applying for? SP

How many strikes do you have? 0 

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?  Well I have a pretty deep understanding of how to fly most ships that SF use so need not worry about making many mistakes. I think I am fairly trustworthy in not minging or being too ridiculous in situations. If I were allowed to be a NCO in SF I think I'd have the ability to reflect upon others what to do and what not to.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I could assist Officers as a NCO by assisting them in any situation I am needed to. I was a Colonel in CI over on SCP RP closing in on a year ago so I believe with my expierence in commanding and combat situational awareness I would be able to pass that down to enlisted or to officers even if need be. If I were given the rank of NCO I would attempt to assist Officers in whatever it be needed. Overall I believe I would be able to assist Officers and superiors with teaching enlisted and others, I also believe I could be of assistance to Officers in leading others or helping them with their tasks.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? I agree

Edited by Corners

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+Support

Corner is extremely active.
I have trusted him ever since he was High Command on SCP-RP and I really do believe he has Officer potential let alone NCO potential.
Corner will be a great addition to the NCO team and I'd love to work with him in SF.

Overall: Would be a great addition as a NCO and would be a very trusted member and a active one at that, hope you get it man

17 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

I have trusted him ever since he was High Command on SCP-RP and I really do believe he has Officer potential let alone NCO potential.
Corner will be a great addition to the NCO team and I'd love to work with him in SF.

Overall: Would be a great addition as a NCO and would be a very trusted member and a active one at that, hope you get it man

On 1/11/2021 at 7:49 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Good luck corner!!!!

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬