Pills - MTF Nu7 Application

Pills

In Game Name: [GL]Dr. Pills (Pills)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

Discord Name: Pills#9177

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to join Nu7 because I have a lot of fun on Tau5 and would like to join an actual MTF branch. I have experience in combat as I am a former CI Sergeant First Class and D-Class main. I know how to make plans and take them into action in combat. I have experience working with multiple SCPs as I am a former CI RnD Supervisory Researcher and I am Foreman in Maintenance. So I think I am a good pick for the job. I always see Nu7 and I would like to join them now. As Tau5 I follow the Nu7 SOP and I would like to become an "offical" Nu7. I am very active but I find that sometimes I am bored so I would like to fill my second life.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers: Foreman (Maintenance), CI (RnD SVR and SFC), RFM (Medical), PVT (E11)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes, I am very active anyways.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

11 minutes ago, Not Ash said:

+support 
-Good App
-He's a ET Member and a staff
-Is Active

I can bully him so yes

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

-Maintenance Command

-He is Staff and ET Member

-Very active

-Would make a great Nu7

-Its Pills

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• Bread locked this topic