Lantards CI Application

Lannie

In-game Name: Lantard

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:73656222

DiscordID: Lantard#7867

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? On a scale of 1-10, about a 5, I get the idea and certain properties, but no where near could I write my own SCP's or even draft SCP's without breaking 1-10 lore-based rules.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I believe I would be an effective member of CI military due to my previous experience in Gensec as a CPT, Omi9/Nu7 as a SSGT. I have no strikes or warns, (1 verbal, turned off lights as D-class a few months ago) which show’s I'm not a minge, and can be trusted. Combat has always interested me, and after the unfortunate removal of Omi9, Nu7 just didn't fit my needs. The idea of planning a raid and executing said raid intrigues me as well. In CI, I think combat is more intensive due to the fact that during a raid if you die, there’s no coming back till the next one, which should provide a new insight in how I balance the death of the enemy and my own life at hand. In the end, CI military looks like the right place for me, and I believe my history with combat branches will allow me to be effective and grow further inside the chaos-loving heart that is CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Compared to being fresh off the rack, I have previous history with other combat branches and as a previous command member of Gensec, I know how to treat my fellow CI as my own.

How active can you be? My activity is limited, I will most likely flip flop my days (Get on one day get off the next & Repeat) and even then my time is strained to about 4-3 Hours a day. I also work on weekends Bi-weekly (Sometimes ill be at home, Sometimes I wont. I will attempt to make meetings nonetheless.)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes, I have both.

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Accepted

To get started, self-assign the "Chaos-requesting-tag" role on the SCP-RP discord and follow the instructions within the #text-to-train channel under Chaos Insurgency.

Note: If you need to be placed on weekend, contact gamma command. Please ensure that you are still subjected to TP.

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Star locked this topic