Cparsons5 HMR Application

cparsons5

Your Full Name & Rank? Experienced Researcher Cparsons5

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?

I have chosen to pursue the study of biologically hazardous materials because I have always been very interested in virus SCP's and SCP-049.
The reason I am so interested in viruses and SCP-049 is because I find it interesting to see how other SCP's and D-class will be affected.
Recently I have been putting out a lot more test logs and a couple have included SCP-008, on both of these tests I learned some cool new things from the SCP's I tested on,
for example when I gave SCP-008 to SCP-194 he started to lose feathers and sat in the corner of his containment for a moment. 

When I am not at school I am almost always on the server so I have lots of time to do tests and logs.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs?

I have produced a couple of logs including SCP-008 both scoring 100/100 and I plan to do more on SCP-035 when I become a Senior Researcher.
I already have some tests including SCP-049 planned to do sometime soon.

Here are some links to my logs that involve SCP-008:

Please tell me if I made any grammatical errors. 

Edited by cparsons5

| MTF E-11 CPL | Senior Researcher | HMR
Custom Classes: D-Boi

17 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

Very good application, plus quality test-logs that are biohazardous. You seem to be a perfect fit for HMR! 

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

• Star locked this topic