SCP-008 & SCP-194

cparsons5

Lore Name: Cparsons5
SCP: 008 & 194

Question / Idea: How would SCP-194's reaction to getting a dose of SCP-008 be different then a human’s reaction to 008?
My second question is will it kill or badly injure SCP-194?

Background Research: SCP-194 is a Euclid class SCP. SCP 194 is a humanoid sized raven that attacks humans that approach/get to close.
Being in close contact with SCP-194 can result in getting a virus which can turn you into another SCP-194.
The most effective known way of recontainment is termination.

SCP-008 is a complex prion, samples of which are stored in each of the known G2 sites. Research into SCP-008 is highly classified and primarily aimed at preventing research which may lead to the synthesis of SCP-008 in the distant future. Traits of the SCP-008 prion include:

100% infectiousness.

100% lethality.

Transmission through exposed mucous membranes and all bodily fluids.

Not airborne or waterborne.

There is strong evidence to suggest SCP-008 itself did not form naturally on Earth, since variants of similar complexity would have displaced much of the ecosystem. In 1959, a short collaborative effort with the USSR to locate G2 sites and eliminate SCP-008 was negotiated following their discovery. The status of SCP-008 in Russian custody since collaboration ended is unknown.

SCP-500 has been found to be able to completely cure SCP-008 even in the advanced stages of the disease.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis for this test is that SCP-194 will first start to lose some of its feathers and wont be as active as it usually is.
In the end I do not believe SCP-194 will die from this test as he has proven extremely hard to kill.

The D-class on the other hand will most likely have the common reaction to "The Zombie Virus" (SCP-008) and be infected.

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test we first went to SCP-008 to get two sample. We then headed to SCP-194's containment cell, as of arrival SCP-194
was jumping and running around his containment cell clawing and scratching at the concrete walls. We then prepared SCP-008 in a syringe for the D-class and a special tranquilizer type round filled with SCP-008. The D-class had the common reaction and was infected and turned into a zombie.

SCP-194 seemed to calm down even sitting in the corner of his cell for a moment. Some feathers were seen falling out but not many. Overall it seems SCP-008 did not have a huge effect on SCP-194 except for calming him down temporarily.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: After being injected with SCP-008, SCP-194 started to loose more feather then normal. Also SCP-194's quick change from running around and scratching/attacking his containment to him almost motionlessly sitting in the corner of his containment cell.

We know the D-class was effected because of the change from a healthy human to a zombie with darkened rotting flesh and wounds all over.

========================
D-class Infected With SCP-008
========================
======================================================================================

99368448_D-classinfectedwithSCP-008.thumb.png.a5236e48a1d9fd4a8ac364afc2646fec.png

=======================================================================================

==========================
SCP-194 Infected With SCP-008
==========================
======================================================================================

1597324949_scp194.thumb.png.2006d63480c44de6b0696126c1f7faa0.png
=======================================================================================

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):
I believe what could of caused the results is the fact that SCP-194 is not immortal or even close to it, he is strong but such a
dangerous virus should still be able to effect him in some way. SCP-008 did not seem to severely injure SCP-194 but it did seem to hurt him and affect it enough to make it go sit down
in a corner for a couple minutes.  I wasn't surprised that he lost a few feather due to the fact that SCP-008 can cause some huge changes to people or some other SCP's.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:
I think my hypothesis was mostly correct as it predicted the basic things that happened, I didn't expect SCP-194 to need to stop and crouch down for a moment from SCP-008's effects though.

• Like 1

| MTF E-11 CPL | Senior Researcher | HMR
Custom Classes: D-Boi

100/100

very good test idea

i like the pictures

unique

scp job pack

lots of info 

very good

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"