Dream - ACM Application

Pills

Should I be ACM?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be ACM?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your Ingame Name: Dream ([GL]Dr. Pills)

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:526542188

3. Rank: Medic/RFM

4. Time on server: 5 weeks (Playtime) Joined 9/6/2020

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0 https://streamable.com/0250gl

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Price and ZJ

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I am good at combat (SFC in CI) and I am good at being a medic. I am active (on the server everyday) and I dedicated to all my roles as a Medic. I am good at what I do and like healing people (even though I am slow at surgery and new). I am MMF in Maintenance so I already know the Utility Combatant style. I believe I am fit for ACM as I am not a toxic person, not a minge, and active.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? Tell them that you will be right there after healing someone. Then I would go over to the CPL and heal him. Finally go fend off CI.

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+/- support, MMF and ACM are not similar in anyway, you are very active tho and I have seen you do well in combat

plus you didn't do the bonus!

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

NO BONUS I’m reporting you 

you are active but MMF and ACM are pretty different like we share very few similarity’s and really all the similarity’s we have are we are both utility and combatant 

I forgot to add in a +support so here is it

+support 

Edited by pixalgamer99

+Support

-Active

-I mean the Application could be better but its fine.

-A really nice guy to talk to and overall pretty nice

-Dedicated

-Good In combat from what i saw ingame he is pretty good in combat

Overall Pills is really active he is definetly dedicated and is a really nice guy he really deserves ACM. (only Con is that the application could use some work)

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Star locked this topic