NCO Application

Bard

What is your In Game Name? LilMeat

What is your Agent Name? Rick Ross

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? about a week now.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [75+ Words]

I want to help lead this battalion I have fallen in love with.  I want to be a NCO because I want responsibility to lead fellow agents and help them climb the ranks like I did before them and have a fun time on the server. I would like the opportunity to have a positive influence on my fellow agents and continue to set the example that has been laid out before me by my senior agents and officers. I know I’ve only been on the roster for about a week now but I would love the chance to give back what has been given to me.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [30+ Words]

I can assist the other officers and other leaders in Inferno squad by offering my activity on the server and help lead my fellow agents to be serious when necessary and help carry out tasks given out by the Admiral. I would love to have the ability to lead other agents in patrols, events, and Sims.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad Command Team?  I have experience as a NCO in SF.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period? yes

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton