Mommy's H.M.R App.

Jack Mon

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?  It's an important job and my favorite scps are 049 and 008. The tests I've done with 008 are always interesting and I'd love to work with it more. The test log I produce are quality and my average test log grade is 96.25. I'm also very active being on usually 6-12 hours a day almost everyday, and have no life so I could really sink my teeth into being a hmr and studying 008.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes I've made three documents the first two scored 100/100, and the third was my first ever test log and lowest scoring one at an 85/100.

Edited by Mommy

+/- Support heavily leaning towards a plus support

+ good guy

+Pretty active from what Ive seen

-Made me forget where my damn plus key is, nah just kidding

+/- Pretty good app although I feel it could've been longer. Overall good app tho.

• Like 1

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

+Support

ive legit never seen you minge idk what they are talking about

your active

you just have a bad rep but im not leaning twords any -support

HMR ECM FROG

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 1/5/2021 at 4:46 AM, Mommy said:

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?  It's an important job and my favorite scps are 049 and 008. The tests I've done with 008 are always interesting and I'd love to work with it more. The test log I produce are quality and my average test log grade is 96.25. I'm also very active being on usually 6-12 hours a day almost everyday, and have no life so I could really sink my teeth into being a hmr and studying 008.

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? Yes I've made three documents the first two scored 100/100, and the third was my first ever test log and lowest scoring one at an 85/100.

+Support
+Good guy
+Fun to hang out with in ts
+people say hes mingy hes not
+active

• Like 1

• Star locked this topic