Purchasable (in game) Level Crates .- Denied

Toto Cool

What do you want to see? -  Purchasable (in game) Level Crates .

Why should we add it? -  So people can level up relatively quicker than channeling hatred for hours on end. with the level jobs inside of different battalions ( Elite Storm Trooper,  Inquisitors Trooper,  and Elite Death Trooper.) more people can actually play on these.  I also  feel like it would be beneficial for the players who cannot afford VIP (to get Inquisitor)  in the server and/or the  "12 Combat Levels" on the Store. now I'm not saying 1 crate give you 50+ levels but more so the highest tier thing you can earn from  the crate (people experienced in buying crates should know what I mean). gives around 3-4 levels and the lowest tier thing gives X amount of XP (not too much to make someone jump from level 1 to 10 but enough to get the bar moving) 

Pricing: 25k-30k 

What are the advantages of having this? - people actually playing more then taking server slots. Also gives people who cannot afford VIP or 12 levels a quicker way to level up.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - None-Just an Idea.

+/- Support

- Good Idea, But I'm not sure how easy that would be to implement. I'm not sure if the addon used for levels and the addon used for crates can mix or not. Or if you can just give someone XP. One way It could be done is if there is a command to give XP have the crate be opened and when that crate gets opened the command is played onto the player giving the player a certain amount of XP. However im not sure how open the crate creating system is.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 12/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, PTOB said:

+/- Support

- Good Idea, But I'm not sure how easy that would be to implement. I'm not sure if the addon used for levels and the addon used for crates can mix or not. Or if you can just give someone XP. One way It could be done is if there is a command to give XP have the crate be opened and when that crate gets opened the command is played onto the player giving the player a certain amount of XP. However im not sure how open the crate creating system is.

On 1/1/2021 at 3:37 AM, PTOB said:

+/- Support

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

On 12/31/2020 at 9:37 PM, PTOB said:

+/- Support

If it can be added, I think it would be a great idea!

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

On 12/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, PTOB said:

+/- Support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*