SCP 999 Test Log

CatFIsh {FE}

Lore Name: Jr CatFish

SCP:999 a.k.a "The tickle monster"

Question / Idea: Would Scp 999 eat a person, if they had candy inside of them.

Background Research: 999 is known to love candy and be attracted to it in any way.

Hypothesis: I believe that scp 999 would in fact eat them becuase of the fact that they had candy inside them.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 3 different class D were injected with different types of candy ( Fruit Candy, Chocolate, and spicy candy) Scp 999 ate every class D except for the third, spitting out his leg after taking a bit because it apparently does not like spicy candy (possible detterent should 999 become hostile in any way) extemely sweet candy was injected into the third class D to establish a mellow flavor. Scp 999 then ate the remaining class D with joy.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: (no images were taken unforunately, i will never forget to take pictures again. This was my first test and i was not made aware of the fact that visual stimuli was wanting)

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Scp 999 appparently will go to such lengths such as murder as long as it involves gaining candy for itself in any way.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, albeit very traumatising seeing such a cute blob devour/absorb class D.

85/100

kinda short

scary 999

the idea is terrifying

god help us all

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"